Poly-Tron is an easy to mix, three component, modified polyurethane elastomeric concrete. Poly-Tron is used primarily as an expansion joint edge material. It has excellent adhesion to various substrates, is flexible yet tough and provides excellent impact resistance. Poly-Tron is resistant to U.V. and ozone exposure and resists freeze-thaw changes.
Poly-Tron elastomeric concrete has the following primary uses:
- An expansion joint edge material which bridges with and without overlays, replacing the blockout area when removing failed molded rubber joints or metallic armored joints
- A flexible nosing material for metallic expansion joint assemblies
- A patching compound for spalls in concrete deck surfacesPoly-Tron reduces the need for expensive and cumbersome steel angles, even on high volume – high speed interstate highway bridges and is ideal for new construction and rehabilitation projects. Since many joint seals are incompatible with asphalt, Poly-Tron is an ideal application for overlayed bridges.
- Superior adhesion to various substrates
- Excellent resistance to U.V., freeze-thaw, thermal shock,
- impact, solvents, chemicals and moisture
- Flexible and resilient
- Easy to mix, install, and fast setting
- High quality and economical